The tower clock from around 1840 was in an Austrian customs building. It is designed in a flat frame construction and has brass bearings attached with two screws. All waves lie on one plane (linear). The movement has a large sub-dial with Arabic numerals. The hour striking mechanism is on the left, the quarter hour striking mechanism on the right of the walking mechanism with scissor escapement. All weights can be pulled up individually using a folding roller.
The clock was retrofitted with two Landsknecht-shaped bell strikers for decoration and demonstration purposes.